Friday, April 30, 2010

Self-feeding

I was feeding Cami her typical breakfast this morning: plain yogurt with pureed fruit mixed in, when she grabbed the spoon (she has been doing this a lot lately). She has been wanting to feed herself with the spoon for a while now, so I let her use the spoon with my help. She was doing so well that I let her try using the spoon all by herself.



After the yogurt started getting low, she decided it was better to use her free hand in addition to her spoon (in the other hand) to expedite the process of moving yogurt to her mouth.



She really enjoyed feeding herself. I am now questioning my judgment in giving her a bath this morning before breakfast though!



Sean noticed his sister getting a lot of attention for eating with her hands and decided it was a good idea too:

1 comment: