Friday, April 9, 2010

Family visit

This week we had a visit from some of our favorite people: my parents and four of my siblings. Sean had been looking forward to the visit for weeks, and I'm pretty sure it lived up to his expectations. Cami was a little scared by having so many people in our living room at first, but once my siblings started feeding her tidbits of their food she warmed up to them quickly.

While they were here, we went to Chuck E Cheese, The Bouncy Place, and the Supermall.

This is Sean with his Uncle Ricky on the carousel at the Supermall:


Here is Cami at the Bouncy Place. She especially loved going down the slides. My arms were sore from lugging 25 pounds of baby up to the top of every slide multiple times.


As it turns out, Cami enjoys traveling in the car a lot more when there are 6 people trying to entertain her during the ride.



Amidst all the excitement, Sean and my sister Jessica found time for a bit of relaxation and video game playing:



And Sean enjoyed a picnic on the balcony with his little Aunt Amy:


Now they've left us to return to Utah. We miss you guys already!

No comments:

Post a Comment