Thursday, April 1, 2010

One of my less brilliant moments

So earlier today, I noticed that I had only about half the amount of dishwasher detergent needed to run a full load. Coincidentally I had a LOT of dirty dishes that needed to be done. So I had the wonderful idea that I could use half dishwasher detergent, half regular dish soap. It's all soap used for washing dishes, right?

This is what I saw when I next entered the kitchen:



In other news, Cami has a new Easter dress:




And Sean has started soccer:



Anyway, to conclude this post, nobody use regular dish washing soap in their dishwasher, and have a Happy Easter/General Conference Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha! At least your floor was clean afterward, eh? I did that in my mom's dishwasher when I was a kid and she was REALLY mad! I think I enjoyed it though! You really can use regular dish soap, however; the trick is that you only use a small amount (like the size of a quarter).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited you have a blog now!

    I put dish soap in our dishwasher once on accident and my floor looked just like yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad someone else has done it before too!

    ReplyDelete