Sunday, March 24, 2013

Zoo field trip


I love going on field trips with my kids. Sean is in second grade now, and I have been on every field trip so far. It's fun because the kids all know me, and Sean loves that I always come. Cami has had several preschool field trips so far, and I plan on continuing the habit of attending every field trip with her.

Anyway, this particular field trip was to the zoo. Sean got to spend the time with two of his good friends. It was a slightly rushed trip because there was a lot to see and little time, but we didn't waste a minute of it!

Sean being a tree in the rainforest during the initial presentation. He is an emergent tree in case you can't tell.

Then we got to look at some animals!



Here are some of the wildest animals that were in the zoo that day:


Sean's hand is smaller than a Gila monster's. Who knew?



Bus ride home! Looks like Sean had fun! Mom had fun too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment