Saturday, October 16, 2010

Utah visit

So it's been a while but I am finally posting photos of our trip to Utah. Here are some of the kids at Dave and Melanie's wedding. Brenda got them some really cute little outfits to wear for wedding pictures.

The little princess:


Sean looking handsome:


The day after the wedding we went to a really cool park in Logan.




Cami loves swings:


We had a lot of fun on this trip with friends and family. Sean asked me afterward if we could move to Utah sometime (probably not, sorry). I wish we had more pictures of this, but the time we spent with my family was so busy that I didn't get much of a chance to take pictures, and then I used up the camera's battery fast taking pictures of the wedding and of the park. I guess we will have to visit again soon so I can get more pictures of family!

No comments:

Post a Comment