Sunday, January 22, 2012

My little gymnast at the Little Gym

I have been attending weekly "mommy and me" gymnastic classes at the Little Gym with Cami for a while now. Unfortunately they had to close the location that we had been attending at. Cami loved every minute of those classes and they will be missed. At least we have cute pictures to remember them by!

Cami under the parachute:


Cami on the bar with Teacher Franny:


Cami hanging onto the bar by herself:



The balance beam is probably Cami's favorite thing to work on:


Someone is slightly proud of having made it to the top of the climbing wall all by herself:



She's about to flip over the bar and do a triple backflip onto the mat:


Every day at the end of class, they get the bubble machine out for a few minutes. And every time Cami and I have a conversation like this: "Cami going to eat the bubbles!" "No Cami. Bubbles are not food!" "Cami's going to eat the bubbles! Cami likes bubbles!" She rarely succeeds at getting them into her mouth, but when she does, it does not seem to deter her one bit from trying to eat them. Apparently bubbles are tasty. Who knew?


We are sad to be done with the Little Gym, but I have us signed up for a Mommy and Me art class next. I love having a little buddy to keep me company during the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment