Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to Cami

It has been a very long time since I have posted but my kids' birthdays are important enough events that I had to make a post. Cami turned two on March 3rd.

This is the night before, all decorated for the big day:


Cami wearing her party dress and shoes, playing with her new school bus:



Cami looking hungrily up at her birthday cupcake. There was also a matching star shaped cake.


Trying out the new pillow pet from Grandma:



This umbrella may very well have been her favorite present. She carries it around with her all over.


My little Cami is one cute two year old now! Looking forward to another great year with her.

2 comments:

  1. It has been forever! Cami is so adorable. How are you guys doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're doing great! We have just been so busy this month with 2 birthdays, and it has been the time of year where they tend to get sick off and on, so I haven't made a post in a really long time. I saw photos of your new house on your blog and it looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete